So today I've never been more afraid In my life

Paige

I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant and 3 days with a boy. This morning around 2.30 I woke up with my partner just coming to bed and desperately needed a wee, so I get up and go to the bathroom and feel something uncomfortable come out of me look in the toliet there was blood and to me lots of it. I rushed down to hospital expectedly to be bad news as I went through every scenario in my head. Luckily enough I got seen pretty quick and was able to hear my baby heart beat I've never been so relieved and so many emotions went through me. Unfortunately they couldn't find where the bleeding has come from as cervix was apparently healthy but could see "old blood" I asked for some swabs done to make sure I don't have infection but have to wait 3 days for that. Im currently feelimg period like pains hopefully they be gone in the morming after a days rest in bed. And hopefully no more blood happens or anything else and rest of pregnancy is smooth sailing 🙏🏻

I'm so sorry that it's very long and might not be interested but I needed to get all these feelings out as I've had a miscarriage before and don't really have anyone to speak to about it.