Need help

Ariel

So my baby has not slept through the night yet and he is about to be a year old and the only way i can get him to sleep is to breastfeed and the past couple days my whole night im up the whole time with my baby he is so tired but he wont sleep at all he does have a tooth coming in but not able to sleep through the night without any feedings or at least go down to one is best but he is getting to the point he doesnt want to feed and he is fighting sleep so i only slept maybe 5 to 6hours in the last 3 days im trying to sleep train but its hard he sleeps in the same room as my husband and i amd my husband gets so so mad if he crys for to long like how am i going to sleep train if i cant have him fight it out... i understand he works and stuff and im a stay at home mom so he needs to get his sleep so he is not cranky but come on momma needs rest too and then he gets mad because i dont sleep much and nothing is getting done because i want to nap with the baby it because our baby is fighting sleep so much at night but cant have baby sleep to much during day because trying to get him to sleepmore at night but thats not working well either i need help ladies