Trying to conceive since december 26th 2012

Tylah • Trying for a boy 🧘🏽‍♀️
I have been trying to conceive for a year . Me and my partner are stable and just want a baby already im 22 years old no more than 110 pounds. I wanna know that we can have children together because we plan to get married. Ive been using glow and its quite helpful . I have sex about 3-4 times a week with him and everytime glow says im fertile and ovulating but still get my period . I pray it be implantation bleeding but i know the difference. I take home pregnancy tests and they all come back negative . I also complain to my doctor about how i wanna know if i can be a mother And all she says is " im young i can conceive " i really dont wanna hear that .. Please help .. Is there any pills i can take to help me ? Anything i should eat ? I dont smoke nor do i drink . Havent had any Std's . My partner doesnt father any outside children either. We just wanna know can it happen !? I get baby fever 24/ 7 and pray one day " that it would be me carrying a child" i just wanna go to my doctor appointments , buy nice things and take care of my baby. Its hard trying not to think about it .. But weeks after i have sex i start trying to wacth what i eat then i think " i haven't been worrying about it, NOW im back at it nerveous " please someone help i thought this would be easy.