Frustrated 😠 😡

TL/DR : I'm so over my husband's lazy ass.

I don't even want to post this because every time I post something, I get a million, "why are you still with him." To me, this is frustrating but not divorce worthy. We work at our marriage. But gosh, I sure am frustrated.

We have one child, my husband works 40-45 hours a week and goes to school 2 nights a week. He works hard. I am a SAHM who works part-time from home. I get that he is tired, but today just really irked me. He gets TWO days a week to spend time with us, plus it's his birthday. Do you know what this loser did? He slept for over 20 hours. I attempted multiple times to wake him and even explained to him that I was frustrated. At one point, our daughter was begging him to wake up because she wanted to play with her daddy. Like, wtf 😡.

Honestly, after the first 16 hours of sleep, I was pissed, but now I'm just irate. I don't even want to look at him. He is acting like I'm overreacting because of pregnancy hormones. I'm not. This isn't a new issue, and I'm just at my breaking point. And then he gets defensive because he "wasn't sleeping" because he turned on a show and laid on the couch and responded to loud noises. He was flipping snoring. I don't know, I just need to rant. I don't even know where to go next. It is not a sleep disorder. He had a sleep study done 2 years ago.