When to post vs email support

Gunce • Head of research at Glow. Unwilling infertility expert. 2 kids after 6 IVF treatments.

If you have a specific problem with your account (for example you think your ovulation days are off or your calendar looks wrong) - please send us an email. You can do so at support@glowing.com. Or click the link at the bottom of the Forums. Do not post your question. It just delays the amount of time it takes for us to get back to you.

If you have a general inquiry (For example: "How do I check my cervix?" or "Where do I log contraception?") then please do post your question here so that others can also see the question and the answer. Basically, anything that helps the community knowledge base grow, can be added here. 

This particular forum is also a great place for you to make request for new features. (For example: "I want to see my ovulation day on the calendar!"). That way other users can agree with you and add their support to your request. This will also help us prioritize the features that our users most want. If a feature has 95 other "Me too" comments on it - you better believe we will start looking for ways to make it happen. 

So to quick recap:

Question only concerns you: Send Glow an email. 

Question helps community: Post it right here! 

Thank you!