"Could I be pregnant?"
We all have pregnancy scares. It's natural. Our mind starts playing tricks on us. We feel cramps. We feel tired. We attribute every sneeze and upset stomach to pregnancy. This is a pinned topic to ask the question - "Could I be pregnant?"
First - let us say - there is only one way to know for sure: Take a home pregnancy test. They are incredibly accurate in letting you know if you are from the first day of your missed period.
Having said that - if you do not have access to a pregnancy test right now then please give us the following six pieces of information:
1. Your current cycle day: (Glow gives you this # at the top of your calendar.)
2. How long your cycles normally are.
3. What cycle day(s) you had unprotected sex. (If you click on those days on your calendar, Glow will tell you what cycle day it was.)
4. IF you used any form of protection - including the withdrawal method.
5. IF and WHEN you took Plan B.
6. Any symptoms you may be having.
Again - there is only one way to be sure: Taking a test. But hopefully we can set your mind at ease, or not, as the case may be.
PS. Please do not come in to this thread just to tell someone that if they do not want to get pregnant, they should use contraception. Believe me, they know that. They are worried and anxious. Let us just try and help.