Endometriosis/TTC &frustrated

Jess • My childhood sweetheart and I recently reunited. Now I`m a stepmom &looking forward to having our own bundle of joy
I've had endometriosis since I was 13-and I'm now 30. I was on bcp for years (off for about a year) and am finally in a place where I want to get pregnant. We've been TTC for 4 cycles now-we update the app religiously-just as I take my BBT and check my CM religiously. Per OPK tests, I ovulate every month, and have a regular 28 day cycle. We BD daily, if not multiple times daily, and still nothing. I know it hasn't been as long as a lot of you, but I feel like we do everything right and still nothing. I was tested a few years ago and said I should have no problems conceiving. My fiancé has a 3y/o from a previous relationship, which makes it even more frustrating that it hasn't happened. (Because I want to have a child with him). My mom was 33 when I was born, so I know it's not impossible, but every time AF comes or a test is negative I get so depressed. An OB said recently that if women with endo get "scraped"-meaning having scar tissue removed, that with in 6 months you should conceive. Does anyone have any advice on whether I should try fertility meds before going that route? 
​All my life I've wanted to be a mom, and now that I've found the man of my dreams, sometimes I feel like it's "too late". My fiancé is 100% supportive and even loves checking/updating Glow, but I need advice and support from fellow Glowers!  
​Thanks ladies!