Can I vent ...

Brittany • Expecting our second April 2015 ?
Okay I don't usually talk about this stuff but right now I really have no one to talk to .. So my husbands friends daughter (who is about 11 years older than my husband ) is always so flirty around my husband . At first I thought she was just REALLY out going when I first met her . She is married but her husband works for NASA and is living in Texas for the time being .. She acts completely different when he is around .. She doesn't even speak really when he's around . A few weeks ago we went to the football game and she was flirting with random men on the street asking for beers ... (Like a 19 year old) I found it extreamly trashy . She kept telling my husband how nice he looked that day ... Like what ? I ignored it , well than a few days pass and my husband got his hair cut and she happened to be at her dads when we were over .. She told him she liked his hair cut ! We'll then yesterday she sent my husband a picture of her at the football game , rubbing it in his face because they got free tickets while we were out of town ! I haven't approached my husband about it but I find it odd . I think she is trash ... ! I trust my husband and I don't want him to think in assuming he would go behind my back and cheat  , but come on now ? Like this woman has no respect for me . Obviously. So I need to know how I should talk to my husband and maintain my sanity because I could really hurt her feelings .