If you were in my position, what would you do?

Eliza

Hubby and I have discussed this to death and I feel like we've gotten nowhere! So, I'm turning to you wise ladies to see what y'all think...

I am 26, DH is 29. He has a great job and even owns a small % of the company. We moved earlier this year so he could launch a new office for his company which he now runs. We own a beautiful custom home in a nice neighborhood, and live comfortably on his income alone. I work, but we spend my income on vacations and "extras".

We have been married for about 2 years, and have been living together for over 8. We are very happy and enjoy our life as it is together. We want 2 kids and I'd like to be done with pregnancy by the time I'm about 30. I will stop working from the time our first is born until all are at least school aged. We plan to TTC from Dec to May to ensure a fall or winter birth so he can be here for it (he travels pretty much all summer for work).

On one hand, we feel like we should start TTC, just in case it takes us a while. Although most of my family is quite fertile, so we don't anticipate issues.

On the other hand, we both love to travel to exotic places, scuba dive, etc., which will be difficult to do if I'm not working and basically impossible once we have little ones (at least for the foreseeable future).

Hubby is happy to try or wait, he says it's my biological clock that's ticking, not his, so he's basically leaving the choice to me... I want a baby more than anything, but it's not the only thing I want... I just don't know if we should start trying now or wait a year or two. What would you do?

Vote below to see results!