Why I just received my BFP.....encouragement

Fena 💋💙 • Born and raised in London England!! Married to my wonderful DH 7 years. Have 7 and 2 yr old boys with baby girl on the way 💜
I received my BFP this morning.  I don't post this to rub it in anyone's face. I posted this to say after 3 months of trying one of my friends who's a nurse recommended I read "Taking charge of your fertility" by Toni Weschler.  I was just that hungry to learn my body and figure out everything to increase my changes of pregnancy.  I received such a rich amount of information within the first 60 pages.  I happened to be on AF when I purchased the book ($6 used on Amazon), I read and read and read.  Such a wealth of information that I really had no clue about.  My very next cycle (this cycle) I got my BFP.  DON'T GIVE UP!!! I know it's frustrating! I know it's hard! I know you just want to slap all the preggo' sin the World and tell them to go screw themselves.  My story may not be your story, maybe you already know all the information about BBT's and CM, and ovulation timing etc. I can only share my story hoping to help some if not all of you, in what worked for me.  I used fertility friend just for the sake of charting my temperatures, seeing that they have a more detailed chart, however I have found GLOW to be the best!!! Let's continue to support each other, in our joys and disappointments.  At the end of the day, it's your support that helped too!!!!