Posts on Feeling Depressed

Jessica • Hi! I`m a 31 female been for 8 years. We are trying to start a family because we have a lot of love to give.
I have been seeing a lot of women on here that's been depressed over not finding their opk and thp are negative. 
​ I just wanted everyone to know that no matter how long you have tried to have a baby it will work out the way it's suppose too. Don't give up! Don't give in! I did that for 2 years I gave up after my stillborn baby in 2012. I was soo upset and soo mad at God. I did a lot of praying and soul searching. I took some time off from baby making. I have just recently started trying again. I didn't get many results as I have pcos but I did go to a fertility doctor. He gave me hope, faith and most of all understanding. So when u feel low or down think about this. Be Patient The Best Things Happen Unexpectedly. Both times I got pregnant it was a shock. Try to reduce your stress with a hobby you like to do. This takes stress off your body which lets your body get pregnant more easily. Just remember Difficult Roads Lead To Beautiful Destinations. Good Luck to all you Ladies!