Am i wrong?

Seriously, like every relationship I've been in the guy has dumped me because he said "I do too much" & sometimes, I know I do and that's because I get attached. Now, I have these trust issues and the guy I've been with 2 years going on 3, he is always working & if not he's tired. & I always watch my nephew and have school. Sometimes I'll have time in the mornings, but he can never get up so I can spend time with him. Sometimes he will but other times he can't, then he will want to see me during a time frame I can't, and then he has to work, and he gets upset because he doesn't see me as often and I get upset too. & it's because we never realy have time, and it sucks because, then when I don't hear from him I just think a lot, and I love him, we've been through a lot & I mean he hasn't left me and we laugh at each other and just connect & he's been through a lot and I have too. But not seeing each other isn't good because I'm attached and I think too much. & I know I'll end up just distancing myself because I always do that...