Child abuse?

Annette • Just got my bfp with our rainbow baby 🌈
This is a really serious question and I'm posting it in this section as I know you ladies and know I won't get any bad replys or abuse. So, I live in a small block of flats and the lady downstairs has a 9 month old baby girl. I don't know the woman well, not even sure of her name but when I see her I say hello and how are you. I've lived here 9 months. Anyway the baby cries, all the time. I mean it starts 5am and is on off all day, I hear a lot of banging on her cot bars (like she is just being left in there) the crys are very painful wailing noises which sound awful. The lady never seems to go out anywhere, and I've seen the baby only twice with her. I'm stuck as to what to do. I feel like I should call social services and at least they can pop over and see that all is ok? But what if the baby has a long term illness and I make the wrong decision? Im truly concerned about the baby but dont want or need any grieve if she finds out its me who reported her? I'm not doing it too be horrible. Please advice me ?