1night stand became more...

So back in january aftet I really terrible break up i met this guy who was in town for work. I noticed him checking me out at the bar but ignored him. The second night I saw him I was intrigued. I kept checkin him out. He had a nice ass and the most amazing blue eyes and smile I'd ever seen. We ended up hanging out and hooking up that night and the following. Since then we have texted and had hour long phone conversation ls. I know I can always count on him to talk to me if I'm upset or need someone to vent too. The problem is he lives 4 hours away travels out of state and stuff for work. Has two kids and got married right out of high school. They are seperated. She treats him like shit. Threatens to never let him see the kids. Me and him click so well and honest we have seen each other one night other then the first weekend spent together. We've talked about me moving down there to be with him. But here recently I've met someone else and have began to date them. He's everything I've ever wanted doesnt smoke has a great job own vehicle looking at a house to buy and I feel myself falling for him. I'm just not sure what to do now... any suggestions.. advice... anyone else in this position?? I'm completely confused...