My eventful day...

LJ • 1 baby girl with another baby on the way
Went to work at 8.45. Called a customer and was calculating his bills with him, next thing everything was going black I had to hang up on him and stood up to walk to bathroom, next thing I know 5 people are around me and I'm sat on the floor of the coridoor! Fainted :( couldn't hear or see anything and everyone was offering me water, got brought home by a colleague. They all said it's normal as I'm 23 weeks but I've never had low blood pressure so I got home and called my midwife anyway, she said it can be very normal but come in anyway..went in and turns out I have a kidney infection and am now off work sick for a week until she sees me again. She checked baby's heart rate and it was 140 and all good :) she kicked loads could hear iton the midwifes Doppler and she is lying breach. I'm not in bed eating chicken soup then I have to lie for two hours on my left side and count kicks. But I can feel her moving away thankfully she is ok. :) hopefully get rid of this stupid infection soon!! :(