Troubled...

Jasmine
So here's the thing. I met this guy in august. He was so great, we had so much in common, loved doing the same things, we are both leo's and our birthdays are one day apart! Seemed like destiny almost. Well I only knew him for a week before we slept together (big mistake on my part) I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and moved a bit fast with this guy. Well we were together a couple weeks and then he decided suddenly that he wanted to get back with his ex girlfriend. I was crushed...and then a few weeks later he contacts me complains about his ex and how it was a mistake to leave me. So I give him another chance...and then he does it again. I told him I wasn't gonna play games anymore. Well they got in another fight and so he comes running to me again and I stupidly gave him ANOTHER chance. We were getting pretty serious. He said he loved me, wanted to get a place together and whatnot. Well just last week I went away for a few days for a job opportunity and he texts me THE day after I leave and says he's sorry but he doesn't "feel" it with me anymore, and that he has been in his hometown with his ex and that she is pregnant with his babies. Broke my heart, I couldn't eat or sleep for days. I just couldn't believe I gave him so many chances I feel so stupid and played :( And it gets worse... I have missed my period and may be pregnant. I think I might lose my mind! I know I should get over him but it's so hard and easier said then done. He really made me happy I just don't know what to do. I've been stressing and I'm not sure if that is why I missed my period...but just a couple weeks ago we had sex while I was ovulating so it could be possible although all the home tests I've taken were negative. And my periods have always been regular. Just unsure of what to do at this point!