To Test or not To test?

Kara • 24yo Married Ttc 3 years unexplained infertility
My period is 22 days late. I tested at 11 days late and it was a BFN. I am trying to hold out as long as possible before I test, or on Jan 2nd when my AF is a month late. I am so worried ill get another Bfn and Af will show up that I cant test again. But boy oh boy am I itching to poas. I know testing tomorrow could either make me one happy wife or ill be sour the whole day. Should I test tomorrow, I mean if i get a Bfn then I am out of the running this month right?