Fed Up. Any advice?

Erika • 3 toddlers... A 3 year old boy, and 2 year old twin girls. I am busy but happy. Busy, but happy!
So I'm experiencing fatness. Lol. I have been for a long time. It all started when I was first married and went on BC. I gained 50 pounds in a year. The weight is mostly in my abdominal area.  It took me three years to get some of the weight off. Then I got pregnant with my first. While I was pregnant I inexplicably lost ALL of the weight and was down to my pre marriage size. My OBGYN told me that some women just barely gain weight while they are pregnant. That was her answer. Then after I had my son, 8 weeks postpartum I started gaining it all back. By the time he was 5 months old I had my gallbladder removed and I was overweight again. I was very active and even with crossfit, only lost about half the weight. Then we had a surprise twin pregnancy when my son was 9 months old. Again, lost all of the weight and 8 weeks Postpartum started gaining it back rapidly. Even with nursing both of my girls! I am 5'7" and I went from 145 to 207 pounds in less than 6 months. My girls are about to be a year old and I want to start the new year getting better. The doctor tested my Thyroid and said that my levels were normal, but my Vitamin D levels were low and that I should come back in 5 months after taking Vitamin D. I went to several different doctors and no one looked into why I'm still gaining weight, even with me telling them everything. I finally went to see a homeopathic doctor who told me that it was most likely a combination of my lack of gallbladder and a severe hormonal imbalance. He gave me a supplement of bike salts to help with digestion. I'm still on them. I went back to a regular doctor with this theory and was again ignored. I'm currently looking for another opinion, and would greatly appreciate some advice or anyone who has a story with similar issues. It's been almost 5 years of this and I'm at my wits end. I've learned to love myself at the weight I am, and so has my husband but I eventually want to be back to where I was, especially if it has to do with my health. I'm sorry this was so long, and thank you in advance.