Surgery and low sperm count

Erin • We trust God will bless us with our miracle soon, in the mean time we keep trying and giving thanks.
Hi everyone.... I am hoping this will help take away some of the pain of TTC our first child.  We've been TTC for 16 months and feel very alone (everyone I know gets pregnant in a few short months) and it's so hard. I am having surgery next week to remove a septum in my uterus and repair a uterine wall.  I also have a short luteul phase which I have used 3 rounds of clomid to try and regulate. My husband found out in sept his sperm count is 4,000 :(.  I think that's when I lost it.  We have been trying to build his sperm and as I am recovering he will take clomid and in 3 months we will see where we both stand. This is our last shot before <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> and I'm scared, tired, hopeful, sad and everything in between.  Thanks for letting me share as friends don't quite understand the agony you go through. As if going to every baby shower and kids birthday party being the only non parents isn't hard enough.  I wish you ladies all the best and I appreciate this support group.