Depression

For the past few years I've had been cheated on and used by many on the men I date. And I have been with one guy for awhile now and we both really love each other and when we first started dating he was cheating on another girl with me and never told me and then a few months later he cheated on me with my best friend who has always had very serious jealousy and relationship issues... Any way I love him so much I decidedto forgive   and forget because everyone told me he really loves me and just made a mistake and I have moved on until a few weeks ago when we were both in a bad mood and got in an argument we promised each other months prior that we would always try to work everything out but this time he said that he didn't deserve me and that I need to find someone new ... But I don't want anyone but him he makes me so happy. I talked to a few other people about it and they said that it sounds like he just not ready for a commitment and idk I talked to him about it and he said he is 100% committed in our relationship now but I get Jelious when he talk to his ex's and other girls because I feel like he doing things behind my back .... I really don't know lately I have been depressed and just want some affection back from him but all he dose is want it from me .... He is an amazing person and really trying hard and doing everything he can to make me happy and I always am when I'm around him but we live 20 minutes away from each other and dost get to spend a whole lot of quality time together. But when we are apart I get very depressed, have anxiety attacks, and panic attacks ... I don't know what I would do without him I love him so much and he is always there for me ...... I'm looking for help thinking more positively and trying to feel better about myself .... I need help ....