Cry for help

It's very hard for me to write this down. So I hope that someone will please read it and please offer me some help. I'm 14 weeks pregnant. And I am having the worst days of my life. I had a great job, a great life. Things took a downfall when I got ill a little over a year ago. I went on disability for a year. I recovered and was ready and searching for a job when I got pregnant. I am still searching for a job. My husband just got laid off and started at another company working only on commission. Until things pick up, we are suffering so so bad. We are barely making the bills, I never have a dollar in my pocket. I'm having trouble having any excitement for this pregnancy when I am so depressed. Coming from a high place in society with an amazing job and here I am now, pregnant, supposed to be happy and I can't even afford a snickers bar. What happened to my life? Literally all I do is cry. I cry all day all night. I am all alone I have no one to talk to. My husband is also depressed so I try to act normal around him. I can't imagine how he feels when he is unsure if he can support his family. We are at rock bottom and I don't know what to do. My biggest concern is my sadness and my tears and my anxiety hurting my baby.  I know it's not good for the baby but honestly how can I help myself? I've really lost the will to live and this poor kid has to deal with this with me. I already feel like a horrible freakin mother. I know in my heart that things will get better and they wil pick up with my DH's job eventually and hopefully on time for our baby's arrival. But eventually won't pay the bills due this month. How did my life fall to such crap. I feel like God is playing a joke on me. Like "Here's a beautiful gift of life!!! Your gonna be a mom!!" "Oh and by the way here's the shittiest rock bottom crappiest days ahead, enjoy!" ..... Pray for me? 😔