Eating disorder?

I am 15 years old and last night my boyfriend confronted me about my eating.. I know I have unusual eating habits, and I've done some research on such things but I'd like to hear the opinions of the women (and men) on Glow. I have episodes when I eat to the point I feel sick, but I don't feel like I can stop eating when it happens. This can go on every day for a few days up to a week then I'll go through the opposite phase. I'll refuse to eat when I'm hungry in fear of gaining weight. I will admit that I've made myself throw up, but only if my stomach hurts from how much I ate and it is not very often (only once in the past month). Ive also had trouble with acid reflux in the past, where I dropped from 160 lbs to 130 in about a month when I was 13. I am 5'6 and approximately 140 lbs right now, and I'm completely terrified to gain weight, I would like to lose a good bit(20 lbs) I am very unhappy with my weight.. but I don't know what to do, I'd like to know yalls opinion on this...behavior(?). This has been going on for about 2 years now.