Woman TTC and giving up/getting frustrated before year 1 is up.

El
Honestly, been there, I understand your frustrated. I know how badly you want to feel that baby growing inside of you. But think of those woman trying for 5 years! Honestly, we tried for 3 years on and off. I know it gets hard. But I'm also so sick of reading about woman wanting to give up or being confused as to why they aren't pregnant after less then 6 months!! It's ridiculous, starting charting- That in and of itself takes a minimum of 6 months (IMO). Change your diet, change your stress, change your lube. Do you drink? Cut it out. Do you smoke? Cut it out! Does your partner? Make him stop. Seriously, my partner and I had given up drinking for 3 years and only had 1-2 drinks a year during our TTC journey. 
Honestly, I know what it's like, I understand you feel like your body is betraying you, but suck it up. You've barely even walked through the door of TTC and you're already ready to turn around and walk back out of it. Read books on TTC, book appointments just to get checked out and know that everything is okay with not only your body but his aswell.
This is a hard journey, with a lot of downs but the most amazing up you can ever imagine. It is worth it-giving up isn't an option-getting frustrated does nothing but increase your stress and lower your chances. You can do this. Be strong, your heart might have to break 36 times but on that 37th time, my goodness, let me tell you, it swells beyond comprehension. 
I'm wishing all of you luck, don't give up, the pay off is worth it.