I hate sex

Courtney🐙 • Lizards.
I've only been with one person, my husband. We've been together 3 years. Sex was never really enjoyable for me. He's big and it anyways hurts, even with a ton of lube. On the rare days I'm stretched out enough, it still feels uncomfortable because it puts a ton of pressure on my bladder and makes me feel like I have to pee. And not in the good way, like a gspot. Trust me on that...I just never feel any pleasure from sex. It hurts and I can't relax or do anything for myself because of it. I feel like it would be less uncomfortable if he wasn't so big but I can't do anything to change that. I get stressed thinking that it's been a while since we had sex and he'll ask me again. We get into so many fights because it hurts him when I say no but it's a lot of pain and uncomfortable ness to endure for an hour. Now he hardly ever asks because he knows I don't like it and it just makes me feel worse. On top of this, I don't have a sex drive so I'm never horny anyways. I just don't know what to do.