Can people tell before you?

Lexiee
Okay so  I'm like 9 days late (still haven't tested) anyways my Uncle has been asking me and my fiancé if we want some of his old furniture for when we get our own place... And we always say yes. And then about 5 days ago he comes over with his kids and my aunt was asking me how I was and how I was feeling (cuz I was sick a few days before) but whe way she was asking was like she knew something then my uncle asks if Matt and I want the crib.... My baby cousins is like months away from being out if the crib.... And I say sure we just have to see if we can keep it an my moms once they are done with it... Then 3 days ago I was over at there house and playing with there kids and he comes home from work and says oh are you here for a a visit or to get the crib.... Then I asked my aunt... What does he know that I don't know... and she laughed and say maybe he's just waiting for you to be like "surprise" now neither of them no that I am late... Do you think that he might have a hunch or something?? Like I've heard story's where people say oh I think she's pregnant and then it turns out she is but how would he know if I don't even know...