Not sure what to do...

Ive been in a relationship for two years. Lived together the entire time. Things in the beginning were great. He treated me like i deserved and sex was great. Now i go to work every day and he sits home on his computer and tele and does nothing. Wont even help clean the house and said thats my job. I got tired of being ignored constantly so i started hanging out with my friends more. I then reconnected with someone i used to have feelings for ( but never acted on them.) i have been hanging out with him almost every day. I even stayed over at his house a few times. We just hung out and watched tv and talked. He listened to me and made me feel important and i started thinking of him comstantly. I know this sounds horrible and i am highly against cheating. I have never cheated but have been cheated on multiple times in past relationships. Anyways....i do love my boyfriend very much but for a while now due to his giving me no attention or trying i have felt like i am being pushed away. I now love both of them. I never thought it was possible to love two people. It always sounded stupid and ridiculous to me. Im stuck in the middle and im not sure what to do. My boyfriend is not doing anything to hold onto me and my old crush is wanting me to move in and eventually move far away to start a life. I must mention that we have had sex and i feel more emotionally attached to him because of this so my feelings arent as clear as they probably should be. Please dont judge me. We have all done things in the past and i have no one else i can talk to about this situation.