Feeling so bummed out

Sandra
7 months ago I was in the hospital with my little guy. Doctors couldn't figure out what was going on and blamed me, called social services and now I've been fighting to get my little man back. We're close to the end of the fight, but it just gets harder and harder each day. We know what the report will say - the psychologist will say to send him home - but he's not getting the far thing to the agency. It's so hard. I just want my baby home 😭😭😭😭
All cause one stupid PICU doctor had his cornflakes peed in...there were no concerns for almost two months (that's how long we were at childrens with him while he suffered from seizures, sepsis, Cardiac/Respiratory arrests and many other issues), this doctor joins the team and my child is gone. He's 11 months old tomorrow. Took his first steps today. I've missed just about every milestone so far and every holiday. Can this nightmare just please be over?!? And my little guy is still constantly sick, even though he's not with me. One would think they would realize I didn't do this to him... 😭