Bad evening...

Hi ladies, I really just need to vent. My little girl is 5weeks old today and she is so beautiful and perfect in every way, I love her beyond words. We have a great routine, during the day she eats every 3 hours and has a good few naps with an hour or play between each meal time. She goes down to bed at 10pm and doesn't waken till 5am, has a feed and goes back down till 8/9. I have been giving her infacol as we did struggle with wind after feeds and it seemed to help however every evening she still has a little breakdown. It normally lasts 15mins but tonight it lasted like 2 hours and I just broke down. I'm so lucky she is such an easy baby but I just broke my heart nothing I could do helped her and she was so upset. I ended up snapping at my partner and he snapped at me and now I feel so crap about it :( I said that the crying was driving me crazy and he made me feel like this was the worst thing in the world that I could say! It was tho,'I know she couldn't help it but I was so upset I couldn't help her :( I guess I'm just being a bit hormonal but jeez some moments with newborns can be so hard. My family are overbearing and just all advising and demanding her all the time. They want to see her constantly and I know they're just excited but we need some space as a family!! 😡 they all demand to have her overnight and everything, there is no way that's happening so soon! Sorry girls I can't even be bothered putting all the details in this post I just wanted a little rant and I just feel like crap..going to sleep now and hopefully feel better.