D&c or natural

So this will be my 4th miscarriage since September 14', this time around my hcg levels are barely doing anything 4/30 -941 5/2 -974 5/5 -982 I had an ultrasound yesterday which showed a small sac but no fetal pole. I spoke to the RN at my ob office and she put my file on the doctors desk for review. At this point I have lost all hope, I'm not sure whether to wait it out and see what happens or opt for a D&C and try to move on with life. This whole TTC thing is such a roller coaster ride, I count my blessings and stay greatful that I have a 6 year old son.