Betraying trust...

kaitlyn
I hacked into my husband's Facebook. He has never given me a reason to not trust him. He doesn't even look at other girls, let alone talk to them, he leaves his phone lying around all the time, he doesn't have a lock on it, he's sweet to me, he spends all his free time with me...etc...I know in my heart that he's completely faithful to me, but in my mind, I'm curious. I was in a 2 year relationship, and then a 5 year relationship previously and I trusted them and then my trust was completely shattered and betrayed. In my mind, I just want to make sure, ya know? To protect myself from being hurt again. I know my husband loves me and I've never trusted anyone in my life as much as I trust him, but my mind was just wanting to make sure...I feel terrible that I invaded his privacy, and of course I didn't find shit. He's wonderful. He's upset but he forgives me, but I just feel bad. I don't want him to think I don't trust him. Any of you ladies snoop through your guys stuff even though he gives you no reason to think he's being unfaithful? Comment with your experiences...