Anxious and excited! -long story, shortened...

Kesha • I have 2 kids, they are now 16 & 7. I have 2 step children that are 16 & 11. Hubby & I are expecting our first together.
I'm too anxious and excited to sleep! I don't think I'll be getting much rest tonight! I went to the dr at 6w and saw sac with flickering inside. Got HCG levels back and they were 15,000. Dr said with levels that high she would have expected to see more so she sent me to have another scan done 5 days later. I should have been 6w5d. Scan showed 6w1d. (No worries there, I know I could have ovulated later). Since that scan, I've had some fairly frequent brownish discharge and some pink/red discharge twice. I've also had some occasional cramping. I go back to the dr tomorrow for another scan and to recheck my HCG levels. It's been two weeks since my original appointment. This has been the longest two weeks of my life! And now that the appointment is tomorrow I don't think I can sleep! I'm excited to find out that it's going good and baby is going to stick around but I'm terrified they are going to tell me there hasn't been any progress and I'm going to miscarry...again! I tried to not get attached or excited about this baby but I've already been shopping online for baby stuff (no purchases yet) and I've been planning how to tell the kids and our families...I really want this one to make it. I don't know how I'd be able to deal with yet another loss! I know there are others out there with similar stories. Maybe we can all stick together and send each other positive vibes?!