How to get DH to understand..

My DH and I have been together for 7 years married for 2 years. The worse part in our relationship is money.. I have a full times job and I don't get payed the greatest while DH has a full time job and gets payed extremely well. The issue is.. his money is his money and I am always broke. We don't have joint accounts, our bills are seperate, and I am barely surviving with my money while he does whatever he wants. I do all of the grocery shopping, all the cooking, all the cleaning, and I bow down to him. I do whatever he tells me. I have attempted to bring up our money situation and he basically ignores me. I am so hurt and I hold it all in.. but it's really beginning to bug me. I love my DH but I am beginning to second guess my discussion to marry him. I payed for our whole wedding, my own wedding ring, and supported him while he was in school.. I'm just not understanding how he thinks this is fair to his wife. We are supposed to be one and we are not. I'm contemplating divorce or try sticking it out and hope for the best. I can't see myself with anyone but him.. but this is not how I thought my life would be going....