Hello. I recently discovered what look like a pimple on my vagina it's the same colour as my skin but it hurts when I touch it and it's underneath the skin it's seems like a lump and it's pretty hard the swelling varies. It can be large or inbetween at times. My boyfriend and I were both checked for STDS and we are both okay so it can't be that. Please help me I have no idea what this thing is.