Issues...

Lisa
I just need to get this out... my dh and I have been ttc for almost a year with no success. I've been to 3 different drs, on my second type of meds, and doing everything possible to get pregnant. DH'S sister got pregnant after 9 months of trying and from the moment she told me (5 weeks) she gloats and constantly talks about it. It's hard for me. Now, DH'S sister in law is pregnant with twins and all she does is sit around smoking weed all day. She's too lazy to work and already lives on food stamps. She even lost custody of her first child bc she left her at someone's house to go get high and the child was molested while she was gone. My problem is, I'm having a hard time dealing with it all. Everything seems so unfair. I have anxiety disorder and had a nervous breakdown when I found out about the twins. His sister proceeded to tell me that I was tearing their family apart by not being happy and that God wouldn't give me a baby until I was truly happy for them. It broke my heart and I've been so upset ever since. Now she's texting me acting like nothing has happened and I'm not sure I'm ready to talk. I know I'm being selfish, but please help... I'll take any advice