PMS on high alert after going off the pill. Normal?

Dottie

So after we got back from our honeymoon I went off the pill. It took over a month for my period to finally come so of course got excited and took a pregnancy test and the next day (of course) I started.

Before my period started my breasts were really full and tender and hurt like heck when I took my bra off to go to bed. Never happened when I was on the pill, at least not that bad, so I chalk it up to it being off the pill now. Same with having stronger cramps and everything without going into to much info. Lol

But lately while I've been on my period my mood has done a total 180. I'm sad, angry, depressed. Things that bother me but I let slide are bringing me to tears. I'm sitting at work crying and just wanting a hug. I've been the nagging wife to my husband but luckily he forgives me. Could this be due to not being on the pill too? I don't want to feel like this every 28-30 days, even if it's just for a few days.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I hope I'm not alone, cause with this mood I'm definitely feeling it. :(