TTC Psychic Reading

Some time in end of April, I ran into some threads talking about TTC Psychic Readings. At first, I thought it was a bit silly but later on, I mentioned it to my husband, and he said, "Why not? It'll be fun." I honestly thought he'd say, it was silly too. We have been TTC#1 for 2 years, so yeah, why not. The lady told me that the number 16 would be an important time or date and that I would know what it means when the time came. This was a possible month for me to conceive, so I decided not to try as hard this month and just do opk tests. On CD16, I took a test around 5pm and got what I thought was the closest it could be to a positive OPK. I thought maybe it could be what the lady said about the number 16. I took another ovulation test the next day, and it was negative. I've been cramping since CD11, but it has gradually increased since then. So, I'm not exactly sure when or if I ovulated, but according to Glow, AF is due June 30th. It would be a blessing if the psychic reading was true. I'm hoping for nothing but the best!