I need help.

We moved in with my fiance parents when his father had a stroke and his mother needed some help with bills and taking care of his father... This was 2 years ago and in those 2 years, we've had a beautiful boy and are expecting his sister at the first of December.

I have been a stay at home mom to our son, but I haven't had a car in those 2 years and rarely get out much during the day which by the time my fiance gets off I'm ready to leave since it's not easy living with in-laws but not having a way of just being able to go to the grocery or just to get out for some sanity has caught up with me. I'm to the point where I can't stand being in this house.

And we're trying ( keyword trying) to buy a house, so we can't just afford a car for me. I'm so tired being heard promises to get my car fixed and promises of moving out for the last 2 years only to be disappointed when it hasn't happened yet. I don't know what to do because I know he is trying but I feel as if he isn't taking this as seriously as he should be. Plus its not as worrisome for him since he has a car and it's his parents and 30 year old so they're not as annoying or worrisome to him as they are to me, plus he doesn't see them all day like I do.

I just don't know what to do because I love this man with all my heart and soul but I'm so miserable here and don't know what to do