How to feel after an ectopic pregnancy?

Mariah
About 3 months ago I found out I was 7 weeks pregnant! My husband and I were thrilled as we had been trying for 10 months and it finally had worked! A week later I started having horrible pains and sweats. I felt so bad I had to leave work early and was rushed to the hospital. I was in the emergency room for 3 hours before they had finally told me they thought it was an ectopic pregnancy and I needed to be rushed to surgery ASAP! Luckily my whole family was there and by that time everyone knew what was going on. I ended up not going into surgery until 5 hours later and that was around 9pm. I woke up the next morning covered in bloody bandages, my husband sleeping in the cot next to me and I was completely HEART BROKEN😔 I have not really been able to get over what happened and I'm not sure I know how to.. We are finally starting back up again and I am a nervous wreck! What can I do to not be so worried all the time that the same thing isn't going to happen again? I'm so nervous about it, it almost makes me not want to start again. I know not starting again won't get me anywhere, I just don't want the same thing to happen again and I don't want to feel this way again!😕