35 and feeling confused

Nichole
  My husband and I have been together for 8 years and now married 2 1/2.  I got off of Depo almost a year ago and FINALLY started my period in February going a week-on/week-off schedule (exhausting).  We are currently trying to get pregnent but feeling completely stupid with the whole thing.  We have spent our whole lives trying NOT to get pregnant that neither of us understand how to. 
 We have "actively" been trying and end up laughing at how lost we are.  How is it so easy for so many young people to get pregnant without even trying and then the two of us, with Bachlors degrees, end up fumbeling around with our iPhone to see how I should lay and for how long.  Seriously comical.  
I am sure there are other couples out there that are going through the same thing and I want you to know, you are not alone.  We grew up with sex-Ed and no "how to conceive".  There are so many different resources out there, with different opinions, and I have spent a lot of time, hanging off the edge bed to increase our chances afterwards, reading them. 
   I know what will happen will happen, even if we conceive or adopt, we will have a little one of our own.  I wish everyone out there the best.