Oh geez

Ichigo • I have one daughter. I'm also pregnant with my second. Unmarried.
You've failed me again America. 
I usually pay no attention to things that have to do with celebrities because frankly, a good portion of them are glorified criminals anyways. But today, I will speak of Ariana grande. As plenty of you know, there was an incident where she was licking donuts and stayed she hates America. I couldn't care less about her hating America, I have a strong dislike for America myself. And what I'm about to talk about is exactly why. So police are investigating her licking the donuts and when I went to look at the comments, I was appalled to see that they all either said "they should be more worried about actual crimes" and "I think they should investigate her saying she hates America instead of something stupid like licking donuts" 
Sigh. 
Licking donuts, otherwise known as "food tampering" is an actual serious crime. The idiot who tampered with the food (in the case Ariana grande), could be harboring a disease that she's immune to (and therefore didn't know she had) and therefore transmits it no customers. Why people don't know this is freaking beyond me. Selling tampered with food could result in jail time. Now we know. 
Sigh. 
Please tell me I'm not the only one who knew this...