Advice Needed Plz! So confused and unsure what to think??

Jennifer
So. Ok..My husband and I had sex last on June 20..he deployed...or we would continue..lol..On June 8, I had my ID taken out...and we had been active up until he left...so my period for June was 7 days late, suppose to get around 18th, didnt get till 25th, took a test, negative, figured it would be. My period was only 3 days but it was heavy for 2..usually lasts about 5-6 days. I did start cramping 1 day prior and had all kind of wacky symptoms except for sore boobs, so i forgot about it, then now this month, about a week ago, my boobs have been really sore..to sore to press...I took a test and negative and now I am really confused because now even though I am only a day past, I have no period, sore boobs, increased appetite, increased peeing,so i have no clue what to think..And another thing, my appetite has been increased and craving carbs like potatoes, noodles, especially Ramen noodles...I am so lost and have no clue to even know what to begin to think or what to do..Advice is needed and appreciated..I just would like a step in the general right direction..Thank you so much!