Advice?

On birth control for 3 months and having two periods a month. Had period during placebo week June 18-24. Had sex June 25,26 and 28. No condom on the 28 but he pulled out and came on the bed. I took my pill 10 hours late the next day though. On July 5 I started my first period of the month with medium heavy flow of dark red and brown with clots (one as big as a half dollar). I had a dr appt with ultrasound on July 6th due to ovarian discomfort and tingling. Nothing abnormal and dr said it could be painful ovulation bc of low dose pill. A couple days later I started having early pregnancy symptoms- slight dizziness, frequent urination and tingling in breasts and vagina. At the point I had lost a couple lbs for unknown reason and breast veins were more visible. On July 16th I had my placebo week and had bright and some dark red bleeding with only one tiny clot. I tested during this time because of excessive worry. I tested the 20th and the 23rd both negative. Started new pack on 23rd still with symptoms. Am I crazy to be worried? I tested on the 1st with a negative result too