Ttc first baby with my husband.

Kayla • I love my husband! We have been married for a little over 2 years and are TTC our first child together. I can`t wait to be a mother and to see my husband be the great Dad I know he will be.
Ok so my husband and I have been ttc for about 6 months now and last month I had 2 periods randomly and took a test it was negative. Was just making sure it wasn't implantation or something else. Then this month not knowing when I would have a period since I had two last month I had spotting about 4 days ago that only lasted a few hours and stopped. I thought it was my period since it was around the time the first period last month started but since it only lasted a few hours I don't think that's what it was. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative but I'm hoping it was just too early to detect the hcg. I'm still hopeful since what I had sounds just like implantation bleeding. Fingers crossed that I get a positive soon. I'm going to try to wait at least 2 weeks to test so I'll know for sure. Impatient but hopeful :)