Falling out of love..😟

So I've been married to the man I believed to be my soul mate for 3yrs now and sadly the luster is gone. There's no random phone calls just to hear the other's voice anymore, no impromptu texts to saying "I love you and I miss you". Instead we're fighting over stupid little things and going days not speaking to each other.

I still love him but I'm no longer head over heels in love. I wanna spend time with him but not every waking moment like I did before.

We don't go out anymore, datenights are over, we talk about it, even researched fun places to go for cool couple activities but only God knows when that'll happen.

We recently had a major fight and I took off my rings, convinced out marriage was over., he apologized, I sorta forgave him but then a day later while we were out with the kids, I noticed he wasn't wearing his ring. I asked about it and he didn't go into any details, I left it alone.

Lastnight he went bowling with his friend and he didn't wear his ring, I told him I didn't like the idea of him out drinking with his buddies and not wearing his ring. His response was that he doesn't feel like wearing it, after our fight and he doesn't know when or if ever he'd put it back on.. I just went with it, tired of arguing.

We spent the entire day today not really talking, just common courtesy and nothing more, we hung out with the kids and I watched him play video games with them before he dressed and left for work, without saying goodbye and no kiss (I didn't expect any)

He forgot his phone home so I can't call or text to find out what's really going on but I guess it's for the best.

I don't know how to begin fixing things but I know it's been dwindling for a few months now, with sporadic bouts of love then nothing.

I find myself thinking about being single, thinking about moving on my own with my babies, doing it as a single mother but I really don't know how to start..hm

We fight whenever I bring these issues up, it turns into a blame game and nothing is solved, we only end up with another reason to not speak 😢

Sorry it's so long, I'm just really unhappy and confused.