Baby shower!!

Brittany
I was so excited today, because it marked the final milestone before birth. I had a great time for sure with only one setback. Everyone brought gifts and we were all excited. My stepmom and dad bought a stroller and car seat set and it was great! Then my stepdad's sister in law came in and saw the box for the set and loudly remarked "looks like SOMEONE doesn't know how to mark things off on a registry!" And it ALMOST caused drama but I diffused it. I stayed irritated until they left. 
So tonight, I'm looking on my registry to see what all was bought and what all I still need to get, because I plan on taking care of that this week and guess what? THEY didn't mark it off the list either! What's to say my dad didn't buy the set AFTER them?!
Anyway, I'm just going to let it go and return it with the gift receipt, and hopefully I can get cash back because everything I NEED is at another store. Still, it seems like every time there's a family gathering, there ALWAYS has to be some sort of an ordeal from my stepdad's family. 
Anyways, my best friend made the cake and I got a surprise visit from someone very special to me who I haven't seen in years! She came all the way from Thailand just to make it to the party. These are just a few photos I wanted to share with all of you. Please feel free to share your own, and your baby shower experiences! I love to see everyone's happy parties!