Not pregnancy related but anyone know something about spirits

Amanda • mommy of a 6 year old princess now expecting a prince💙👶🏽
Okay sorry this isn't pregnancy related.... But I've been searching and can't find answers! This is my situation  I moved back to a city I grew up in with my parents. My dad was a hard worker he loved working but when we got here suddenly he didn't want to work he got very mean and spent most of the days in his bedroom we started having financial problems so him and my mother split up after 23 years he moved to New York and has been doing great working and enjoying life. My fiancé moved in a week after he left to help up with the Bills but a few days after he moved in he changed he went from being a sweet loving affectionate man to being mean and always thinking bad things about me... He's been here 6 months and hang been the same man I fell for but I've grown to get used to this person... I hear weird noises in the house sometimes and feel a weird presence and weird things happen like yesterday we were at the table and we weren't exactly getting along he made a negative comment and all the sudden a picture frame fell off the fridge my mother got up to get it & it was a picture of me... Sometimes lights won't work when I turn them on but will work for anyone else... The house is only 4 years old I heard the guy who lived here before started doing bad as well.... If no one died here it can't be haunted right ? Could there be a bad spirit attached to one of us my mom thinks something's up too... I know this random just wondering if anyone knows anything about stuff like this ...