5 days late.....could this finally be it???

Libby
Ok to start we have been TTC for 8 months. We are very active in the bedroom so it is a little odd we have yet to conceive. My period is 5 days late. My cycle is like 38-39 days long. What would have been the second day, my husband and I took care of business and when I went to the bathroom I wiped and there was a tiny amount of fresh blood mixed in with egg whitey cervical fluid. I thought maybe it was my period. The next day which would have been the third of my regular 5 day period I had a few tiny spots of fresh blood again when I wiped. Since then, I have had no brown blood or fresh blood. Its just like clear cf. My boobs are sore, but that is quite common with my period. I havent had any period cramping and no acne. Im not sure if I am late from stress or what (we married in Dec with a JP but had our ceremony on 8-15.) I was an emotional mess that day....I was crying every time I turned around. So I am still unsure of if it is because my stress level was so high causing my emotions to run wild or what. I was talking to my mom yesterday and we were talking about the amount of crying i did that day and I started crying yesterday over it....Wondering if I can get some input here???