MIL question....

Rachel • My husband and son are my world!
This is very long, but there's a lot to explain (and vent) about, so thank you in advance for reading/answering:
So, for my entire pregnancy, my MIL has been telling me all the ways I'm going to hurt and kill my baby...for instance, the couch we have (which they gave us) is going to make it so the baby hurts himself because the cushions fall, so he's going to kill himself and stab himself in the eye on the arms of the couch...the crib I bought, one which has the changing table attatched to it, and was DESIGNED so babies aren't able to just crawl out of the crib, has been deemed unsafe for our baby by her because he's going to pull himself up onto the changing table and crawl out and fall and kill himself that way, so we must get rid of it...anything that I have on the bottom 2 shelves of any of our shelving units *must* be cleared off, because he's going to climb on the shelves and he's going to pull everything off of them and he's going to pull the shelves over onto him and get killed that way....these are all things she's said to me (FYI, I am also a FTM, however, I know how to handle and care for kids/babies as I've been doing so my whole life)...beyond this, they feel as though it is perfectly ok for them to "just drop by" whenever they damn well please, without as much as a call or even a text, ASKING if it's ok for them to come over--which btw, they never pick a good time, it's always uber late at night or at a time that isn't convenient for us--they also live, literally, in the next house down from us, a little down the road, but the next house down...I'm in kind of a tricky situation as my husband and I are renting from his parents, which I believe we should get out ASAP, but my husband hasn't lived anywhere but there his entire life, so he thinks I'm rediculous for wanting to move out so fast just because his parents are "a little annoying" which I've told him how much they stress me out so many times, as in, i can't sleep after they've come for a visit because they do or say something every time that bugs the shit out of me....and whenever my husband is out of the room, like if he goes to get pizza or w/e, and his mother and I are alone, she asks me extremely rude questions--this was an unplanned pregnancy, and we are both 21 and still in college, however, we are making it work and have figured out everything this far--the last time I was alone with her, she asked me if I thought the birth control I was on just didn't work or if I just didn't know how to use it--which, seriously, she thinks I didn't know how to set an alarm for every day to take a pill?! what the hell! then she still had the nerve to ask what I had planned on doing after this baby to make sure this didn't happen again--because, you know, I ruined her son's life...the first thing she asked when we told her I was pregnant was what we were going to do about school, not that she was happy for us or if there was anything she could do, she just wanted to know what we were doing about school, never once saying anything positive about the baby--first grandchild on both sides...
My question is how in the hell do I get her to back the hell off and stop telling me how I need to raise my child?! and how do I get her to stop telling us what we "need" to buy? she told us that we NEED to buy a bigger tv and that we needed to get cable--which, first off, I don't watch tv unless someone else has it on and secondly, we can barely afford bills and food right now, how the hell does she think that tv is more important than essentials?! also, my husband, I love him, but he seems to want to keep us both happy--which isn't going to happen because we both want different things--so he seems to tell us both what we want to hear, but he seems to think that I'm more able to change my mind, so he'll tell me that, for instance, he won't spend money on a TV because we both don't want it, but then later, we'll be at a store and he'll tell me that hes considering buying a TV........what do I do so his mother STOPS getting in his head??? he seems to agree with me about things, then after his mom has said something about it 2 or 3 times, he seems to change his mind........TIA