Ever been so depressed?

Jessi • Pregnant with baby #2! We're having a boy and beyond excited! I'm not thrilled that we are in alaska tho. From California and I hate the cold.
I mean everything now a days is so expensive. Plus moving to alaska doesn't help prices. Then on top of that I have a growing child I can't afford clothes for plus a growing baby inside. Can't afford anything. So behind on bills. Can't find a job that works around my husbands. Winter is coming and can't afford winter clothes. And my husband's sister (knowing we can't afford anything) had to mention she was going to the fair and now my daughter really wants to go for the rides but we can't afford 30 dollars just to get in plus rides and drinks. So now she is upset. I can't even afford to keep food in the house. I can't afford to see a therapist. My insurance doesn't cover it. Can't afford a journal to write in. I can't even afford toilet paper to blow my nose when I cry. Why can't I just have a reset button. Or win the lottery...oh ya no lottery up here. Ugh!!! I just can't get ahead at all. Every time I try to take a step forward I get pushed back 3 more. Idk what to do anymore. I'm at my breaking point.