TTC after blighted ovum

Louise
Hi ladies. I'm 28. I'm new to Glow and TTC. Heres my story ..I found out I was pregnant in January 2015. Total surprise but what was even more surprising was how happy we both were about the whole thing. Unfortunately I had a small bit of pink discharge in Feb and went straight to the hospital. They started to check hcg regularly which wasn't rising as it should and then my scans showed no heartbeat. I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum and had a natural miscarriage in march. It was horrific and we were devastated. I was in so much pain after that I went back to a&e. They did another ultrasound and said most had passed, A small bit was still left but the nurse said it should come away with next period. Which I got. Everyone told me miscarriage is common and Its great to know I can conceive. I haven't been back for smears or check up or anything since but its on the to do list. I guess what I'm looking for here is support as I find I'm still grieving, and advice moving forward. Since the Mc we have been having unprotected sex but I haven't really been <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">tracking ovulation</a>. I also work away so sex isn't as frequent so even though no positive yet, I convince myself that we are having sex on the wrong dates. Sorry this is turning into an essay! Hope your still there :) ... Since Mc my cycles are regular, but longer. Gone from 28/30 to 34 day cycles. Normal? Also I notice my cervix drops way lower!! Looking forward to hearing from you all xxx